WE ATTRACT A CERTAIN TYPE
OF CUSTOMER. THE RIGHT ONE.
Grand Boulevard is located in heart of Florida’s Gulf Coast’s prestigious ZIP codes of Destin, Sandestin and 30A markets. This breathtaking region, known as The Emerald Coast, has become an oasis for affluent couples and families to both live and vacation. This blend of permanent residents, secondary homeowners and visitors gives tenants in Grand Boulevard the ability to benefit from a year-round season – making it the ideal location for retailers and restauranteurs looking to expand. And considering the high discretionary income of the local residents and that average income of South Walton visitors exceeds $146,000, your retail location will be positioned for success the moment you open your doors.
- 850,000 permanent residents within a one hour drive to South Walton County
- 35% growth rate since 2000 in Walton County, which is double Florida’s overall growth rate
- Walton County voted 5th for “Where America’s Money is Moving” by Forbes
- Destin area named in the Top 10 “Recession Resistant Cities for Real Estate” by Forbes
- 60,000 “second homes” in the region
- South Walton County homeowners fall into the nation’s top wealth demographic
- 32 million visitor nights in Northwest Florida, serviced by four airports
- Visitor expenditures in South Walton total more than $2 billion in economic spending and have a $3 billion economic impact annually, with dining and shopping expenditures topping the list just behind accommodations
- The average party size of visitors is four to six people with an average length of stay of seven nights